- About SEU
"Hotel and Restaurant Management Group" - M|Group was founded in 2005 and now incorporates 6 different projects with different concepts and price segments, both in Tbilisi and in Kakheti region.
Hotel "Kvareli Lake Resort" is located in the heart of Kakheti, which was opened in 2010 and today the complex includes the hotel "Kvareli Lake Resort", "Kvareli Gardens" and the recreational zone with outdoor sport elements. From June 2019, the hotel will be represented with new, modern complex and standards which will host up to 130 guests.
Hotel “Kvareli Lake Resort” is looking for a special member to our team for the position of Bellboy. TITLE: Bellboy
DEPARTMENT: Front Office
REPORTS TO: Front Office Manager
- Welcome and escort guests to and from their rooms and assist with luggage. Give information about the hotel, hotel facilities and services. Wish visitors a pleasant stay.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Courteously greet visitors and provide them high quality service;
- Assist customers to their rooms, carry their luggage, open rooms and give visitors information about the hotel services and rules;
- Show guests how to use hotel facilities, room features such as TV, Radio bath etc.;
- Convey messages to customers;
- Carry customer luggage to the luggage room on the departure day;
- Ensure the return of the keys back to the reception;
- Keep the entrances as tidy as possible for guests’ entrance and exit;
- Maintain cleanliness of the luggage room;
- Provide guests with directions when necessary;
- Demonstrate friendly and welcoming attitude.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- English & Russian language proficiency required, additional languages will be considered as a plus;
- Good communication skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Respectful and helpful towards hotel guests and colleagues;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Detail oriented;
- Presentable and positive appearance. We Offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Health Insurance;
- Accommodation in Kvareli;
- Monthly motivation systems;
- Professional growth;
- Friendly atmosphere.
Deadline for accepting applications is April 21; only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please send your resume with picture to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position title in subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Given Job Description may be subject to change and clarifications.