13 September 2019
Accredited Program of training a Labor Security Specialist
Georgian National University (SEU) calls for applications for an Accredited Program of training a Labor Security Specialist.
The decision on Implementation of an Accredited Labor Security Specialist Program.
Program of a Labor Security Specialist is elaborated according to the decree of the Minister of IDPs from the Occupied Territories, Labor, Health and Social Affairs of Georgia “On Approval of the Scope, Implementation and Conditions of the Accredited Labor Security Specialist Program”.
After undergoing a state-accredited Labor Security Specialist program, trainees will receive the relevant certificates. The person holding the certificate, mentioned above, can be employed as a Labor Safety Specialist.
Aim of the Program
The purpose of the Labor Safety Program is to train labor safety professionals in accordance with the Georgian Law on Labor Safety and International Standards, who will have the appropriate competencies and skills to manage properly a labor safety and health in organizations.
Prerequisite for admission to the program
The program will be open to anyone of 18 years old with secondary education.
Upon completion of the program the trainee:
- Has a special knowledge in the field of labor safety;
- Is familiar with the national and international labor security legislation;
- Can assess the risks of the safety and health of the employee and another person in the workplace;
- Can provide registration, investigation and reporting of accidents and occupational diseases occurring in the workplace in accordance with Georgian legislation.
Start of the training: October 15
Training duration: October 15 to November 17
- Tuesday 18:00 to 23:00
- Thursday 18:00 to 23:00
- Saturday and Sunday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fees and registration
- Training cost: 1290 GEL
- Online registration will take place from September 12 to October 10.
The following discount applies to two or more representatives from one organization:
- 2300 GEL - 2 persons (1150 ₾-1 person)
- GEL 3300 - 3 persons (1100 ₾ -1 person)
- 4200 GEL - 4 persons (1050 ₾-1 person)
- 5000 GEL - 5 persons (1000 ₾-1 person)
The training cost should be paid before the training begins.
Trainers: Kote Nanobashvili, Gocha Museliani, Irakli Amiranashvili
Tbilisi, Tsinandali str. 9 Georgia
Tel: 032 2 90 00 00
5 55 76 77 22
Bank of Georgia
A / N GE28BG0000000600168600GEL