- SEU-ს შესახებ
"Hotel and Restaurant Management Group" - M|Group was founded in 2005 and now incorporates 6 different projects with different concepts and price segments, both in Tbilisi and in Kakheti region.
Hotel "Kvareli Lake Resort" is located in the heart of Kakheti, which was opened in 2010 and today the complex includes the hotel "Kvareli Lake Resort", "Kvareli Gardens" and the recreational zone with outdoor sport elements. From June 2019, the hotel will be represented with new, modern complex and standards which will host up to 130 guests.
Hotel “Kvareli Lake Resort” is looking for a special member to our team for the position of Receptionist. TITLE: Receptionist
DEPARTMENT: Front Office
REPORTS TO: Front Office Manager
- Reporting to Front Office Manager, responsible for making guests feel welcome, dealing with room bookings and cancellations, check-in and check-outs, and handling general requests made by guests during their stay.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute departmental tasks within the framework of orders given by the supervisor;
- Greeting the customer, registration procedures and room allocation;
- Provide rooms to guests with prior reservations, in accordance with their preferences;
- Register all information filled out by the guests on the registration cards into the computer;
- Review the arrival list every morning one last time for room allocation and special notes, check the departure list every morning for any notes;
- Review the departure list and maintain communication with the Front Cashier, thereby prevent customers from leaving without paying;
- Ensure proper record keeping of vacant, ready for sale, and blocked rooms and their arrangement in the room rack;
- Maintain constant rack arrangement of arrival and departure rooms, reserved rooms, empty, clean, dirty, ready for sale, and blocked rooms;
- Enable proper room changes and sending room change forms to the housekeeping department;
- Maintain check of empty room's keys;
- Fill all front office reports properly;
- Aware of all prices in the hotel, services and facilities (room, food, TV, safe, sauna, etc.);
- Check whether cash and credit cards have been properly processed;
- Take necessary measures not to permit customer to leave without paying;
- Resolve all guest complaints and problems;
- Possess knowledge on cultural and art events, entertainment and excursion possibilities, having documents ready at the desk;
- Revenue Management and arranging Bell-boy services;
- Daily audit (Revenue Management) of departments.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Work experience as a receptionist is considered as a plus;
- Fluent English, Russian and any additional languages will be considered as a plus;
- Professional speech and behavior;
- Patient listener;
- Good sense of humor;
- Complying with administrative principles and views;
- Respectful and helpful towards colleagues;
- Attentive enough to control several tasks simultaneously;
- and positive appearance;
- Representative capabilities;
- Attentive to details.
- Competitive salary;
- Health Insurance;
- Accommodation in Kvareli;
- Monthly motivation systems;
- Professional growth;
- Friendly atmosphere.
Deadline for accepting applications is April 21; only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please send your resume with picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position title in subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Given Job Description may be subject to change and clarifications.