- SEU-ს შესახებ
"Hotel and Restaurant Management Group" - M|Group was founded in 2005 and now incorporates 6 different projects with different concepts and price segments, both in Tbilisi and in Kakheti region.
Hotel "Kvareli Lake Resort" is located in the heart of Kakheti, which was opened in 2010 and today the complex includes the hotel "Kvareli Lake Resort", "Kvareli Gardens" and the recreational zone with outdoor sport elements. From June 2019, the hotel will be represented with new, modern complex and standards which will host up to 130 guests.
Hotel “Kvareli Lake Resort” is looking for a special member to our team for the position of Barman/Bartender TITLE: Barman/Bartender
DEPARTMENT: Food and Beverage
REPORTS TO: Food and Beverage Shift Leader/Service Manager
- Reporting to the shift leader, provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Create classic and innovative drinks, deliver service matching company’s quality standards.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take orders and ensure food and beverage is served timely and as required;
- Ability to describe ingredients of the beverages to the visitors;
- Inform customers about daily specials;
- Ability to engage into a two-way communication with different types of customers;
- Operate POS ensuring orders are posted, bills are cashed or signed for, payment is received or posted to guest rooms;
- Keep bar area clean in accordance with the company’s guidelines as well as the requirements of the local health department;
- Maintain the bar free of dirty glasses and crockery;
- Implement closing procedures ensuring bar area is secure;
- Implement cleaning schedule/procedures as required;
- Make every effort to maximise sales opportunities;
- In case of complaints inform Restaurant/Bar Supervisor;
- Rectify wrong doing and any guest demands.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Working experience as a barman/bartender;
- Sound knowledge of mixing, garnishing and serving drinks;
- English and Russian language proficiency required, additional languages will be considered as a plus;
- Related education/trainings will be considered as a plus;
- Sound knowledge of Food and Beverage products;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Welcoming attitude;
- Positive, engaging personality and professional appearance.
- Clean and positive appearance;
- Attentive enough to control several tasks simultaneously;
- Attentive to details;
- High sense of responsibility.
- Competitive salary;
- Health Insurance;
- Accommodation in Kvareli;
- Monthly motivation systems;
- Professional growth;
- Friendly atmosphere.
Deadline for accepting applications is April 21; only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please send your resume with picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position title in subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Given Job Description may be subject to change and clarifications.