- SEU-ს შესახებ
"Hotel and Restaurant Management Group" - M|Group was founded in 2005 and now incorporates 6 different projects with different concepts and price segments, both in Tbilisi and in Kakheti region.
Hotel "Kvareli Lake Resort" is located in the heart of Kakheti, which was opened in 2010 and today the complex includes the hotel "Kvareli Lake Resort", "Kvareli Gardens" and the recreational zone with outdoor sport elements. From June 2019, the hotel will be represented with new, modern complex and standards which will host up to 130 guests.
Hotel “Kvareli Lake Resort” is looking for a special member to our team for the position of Front Office Shift Leader. TITLE: Shift Leader
DEPARTMENT: Front Office
REPORTS TO: Front Office Manager
- Reporting to Front Office Manager, manage the functional areas of reception, bellboy, reservations and guest relations to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction are achieved, whilst maintaining an efficient system for room allocation, check-in, check out and revenue supervision.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carrying out duties and managing any consequences arising from the implementation of delegated authority;
- Promoting outstanding execution of duties within the framework set forth by the Front Office Manager;
- Responsible for supervising Front Office team members during the shift, to ensure all procedures, standards and operations are being completed, adhered and delivered as supposed;
- Ensure accurate registration and assistance of customers;
- Review the arrival list in the morning (looking for special notes, whether appropriately distributed), to alleviate problems upon arrival;
- Ensure that vacant rooms are cleaned (reports guest departures to housekeeping), subsequently keep a record of occupied and blocked rooms and compare it with housekeeping's rooming list;
- Accurately control the entrance day rates given (and foreign exchange rates), register them into the computer, issue invoices and control them upon check-out, accordingly close the accounts;
- Take necessary measures to avoid customers not having opened credit accounts to leave without having paid and timely forward customer debts and agency invoices to accounting;
- Constant control of the front cash, immediately reporting any discrepancies to the Front Office Manager;
- Accurately control the credit and cash procedures of the different departments;
- Ensure proper dissemination of reports prepared by the night shift to appropriate departments as directed by the General Manager (Front Office Manager);
- Statistics of customers, special information and front office reports: proper and tidy filing of all reports;
- Informing the General Manager (Front Office Manager) of guest requests and complaints;
- Establishing good communication with agencies and their tour guides, direct planning of room distribution of incoming groups;
- Knowledgeable of cultural and art events (in proximity of the hostel) as well as excursions and
- entertainment, maintaining relevant information brochures at the desk;
- Constantly reviewing the general forecast and immediately informing any irregularities to the front office
- Audit (revenue management) and arrange services of receptionists, operators and bell-boys;
- Promoting courteous and efficient service of all front office staff, assisting and training them.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Work experience in the Front Desk Department of a Hotel;
- English & Russian language proficiency required, additional languages will be considered as a plus;
- High proficiency in MS Windows, and Hotel registration software;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Accepting management principles and views;
- Good team player and leadership skills;
- Ability to take responsibility and demonstrate authority;
- Attentive enough to control several tasks simultaneously;
- Analytical and decisive;
- Equipped with managerial skill;
- Welcoming attitude;
- Neat and positive appearance;
- Patient listener;
- Good sense of humor;
- Attentive to details.
- Competitive salary;
- Health Insurance;
- Accommodation in Kvareli;
- Monthly motivation systems;
- Professional growth;
- Friendly atmosphere.
Deadline for accepting applications is April 21; only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please send your resume with picture to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position title in subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Given Job Description may be subject to change and clarifications.